Welcome to the some scripts literary magazine Issue 1 Archive! You can find each piece’s individual page below for your viewing pleasure. Happy reminiscing!
**As a warning, this magazine does contain scripts with some explicit and triggering material regarding sexual assault/trafficking and violence. Please be advised.
Table of Contents:
- Sophie Katz // Stage Play // Timber
- Francis Bass // Stage Play // The Ones I Used to Know
- Julia Levine // Stage Play // Our Food at Work
- Kyrie Burson // Screenplay // Beast
- August Magee // Screenplay // Catching Up with Mr. Apple…
- Zephin Livingston // Stage Play // Roundabout
- Donna Latham // Monologue // She Said
- Rex McGregor // Stage Play // I Love an Earthling
- Sean Hendrickson // Stage Play // Le Petit Mort
- Allan Zeng // Screenplay // Nokto Viro
Editor-in-Chief: Alyssa Cokinis
Reading/Editorial Team: Jessie Bowman, Harrison Cook, Bryan Flavin, Zephin Livingston, August Magee, Randi Proescholdt
The Reading Team: Jessie Bowman, Harrison Cook, Bryan Flavin, Zephin Livingston, August Magee, and Randi Proescholdt. All fellow University of Iowa alumni. I appreciate your enthusiasm and dedication to helping with the magazine and picking ten incredible pieces for our first issue. Your involvement and belief in this magazine made it come to life. Thank you so, so much. On Iowa! (Go Hawks!)
Shufei of LOG Studio in Nanjing for her beautiful magazine cover photos: thank you for your beautiful work!
Another thank you to Harrison Cook, who advised on publication platform options, and to Zephin Livingston and August Magee, who assisted in copyediting.
Keegan Gormally, another fellow UIowa alum, for his support of the magazine and his assistance in copyediting.
The contributors for this issue—thank you so, so much for your willingness to be a part of this new magazine, as well as trusting some scripts with your pieces.
The submitters for this inaugural issue—thank you for allowing the some scripts team to read your pieces and being interested in this new vision. Please submit again!
And to you, if you’ve read this far—thank you for your support in this inaugural endeavor! We hope you’ll enjoy subsequent issues to come.