Welcome to the some scripts literary magazine Issue 2 Archive! You can find each piece’s individual page below for your viewing pleasure. Happy reminiscing!
**As a warning, this magazine does contain scripts with some explicit and triggering material regarding sexual assault/trafficking and violence. Please be advised.
Table of Contents:
- Ran Xia // Stage Play // Onions
- Rachael Carnes // Stage Play // Utøya
- Sophie Katz // Monologue // Aspec
- Gary Blackwood // Screenplay // Derangement
- Charissa Menefee // Stage Play // Grounds for Play
- August Magee // Screenplay // Rachel, Sarah, Jenna, Chris
- Kathy Rucker // Stage Play // Beautiful Scar
- Sophie Katz // Monologue // A Swift and Painless Death
- Ross Peter Nelson // Stage Play // Workers of the World
- Ran Xia // Stage Play // Táo
- LB Ramsey // Stage Play // The Holiest Thing
Editor-in-Chief: Alyssa Cokinis
Reading/Editorial Team: Ada Alozie, Jessie Bowman, Harrison Cook, Bryan Flavin, Zephin Livingston, August Magee, Randi Proescholdt
The Reading Team: Ada Alozie, Jessie Bowman, Zephin Livingston, August Magee, and Randi Proescholdt. I’m so grateful for your help and belief in this magazine and your hard work in choosing the pieces for this issue.
Ellie Magee, who graciously allowed us to use her beautiful photographs as the front and back covers.
Harrison Cook, Bryan Flavin, and Keegan Gormally for their continued support of some scripts.
The contributors for this issue—thank you so, so much for your willingness to be a part of this new magazine, as well as trusting some scripts with your pieces. We’re so happy to give you another platform to share your work on.
The submitters for our second issue—thank you for trusting us to read your pieces. We’re excited to keep working with some of you on future, non-publication related projects!
And to you, if you’ve read this far—thank you for supporting us in our second issue. We’re so happy we can keep doing this thing!